- Pay online and by mobile device 24/7/365
- All major debit or credit cards accepted
- Optional ACH payment
- Bilingual, US-based call center
- 800 number for users to call
- Customized Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for user inquiries
- Level 1 PCI Compliance (highest security level in the industry)
The cost of nCourt is a 5% convenience fee. As an example, if the total filing cost for a case is $195.00, the payment processing fee will be $9.75. The total cost will be $204.75. The fee will be displayed separately on the invoice for transparency.
The Court does not participate directly with the users in the payment processing.
- Court will send to nCourt the payment record of the case.
- nCourt will send back the URL payment link to the Court where it will be populated onto the user portal. The Court will also send out a notification via an email containing the payment URL.
- Users will browse to the URL to make payment.
- nCourt will provide the invoice to the users.
- nCourt will send to the Court confirmation of payment by the user for the case.